Saturday 10 August 2013

How to Watch Hulu and Netflix outside US?

How to Watch Hulu outside US?

 Last time, when I visited the USA, we subscribed both Hulu and Netflix. Both Hulu and Netflix have wide verities of videos for all genres. Back to India, when we tried opening Hulu, we got the message “Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within United States”. And the same message, we got while we tried opening Netflix. We will see here, how can we watch Hulu outside US.
I understood that both the operators are tracking my geo-location through my ip. I tried to find out a way to watch Hulu outside US. Different free web-proxy sites are definitely an answer for the same. But the problem with the proxy sites, that they seldom assign a proxy server in the USA for me. They always try to assign a proxy nearest to my country. And the same goes valid if you want to use a VPSVPN.

I was in constant search if there is any work around to watch Hulu outside US. Then suddenly one day, I found an extension for Chrome, which claims that by installing the extension, I can access any site all over the world. If you are the one, who is still looking how to access Hulu, Netflix or any other site, where there is regional restriction, you can use the extension Media Hint. MediaHint only works with Chrome and Firefox. There is no set up required for MediaHint. Just install it and you are ready to go.


 How To access Hulu Or Netflix if it is not available in your region?

I guess u r Very Curious about accessing the Hulu And Netflix, let me tell you without wasting your time.

To Access the Vevo.com you have to download a tiny software which is freely available here.All you have to do is to download the software and install it to your system. All is remaining is to connect it By connect clicking over connect button.
Now, you can watch Hulu and Netflix outside US. So, now sit back and enjoy Hulu, Netflix, Pandora etc with your family.

Watch Hulu outside US

No comments:

Post a Comment