Wednesday 31 July 2013

How to update a blank status on facebook?

  Posted By:- Tarun fbtechniques.blogspot.in

HOW TO UPDATE BLANK STATUS ON FACEBOOK?

  

Hello Users , Today I have something awesome for you. I will tell you the trick to update a Blank status and I am sure your friends will be surprised after seeing this. To Do so just follow these simple steps.


FOOTSTEP 1:- 

First of all login to your FACEBOOK account.


FOOTSTEP 2:-

 Now type this code in your status bar and click on post

                           @[0:0: ]


FOOTSTEP 3:- 

You Are All set. Thanks users to read my this cool and awesome facebook trick and i'll be back with a new awesome trick. Thanks once again
NOTE: You can use this code multi time to update long blank status i.e
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]
@[0:0: ]


I hope you Guys Like this Article.

Keep Visiting For Further Good Articles..

Keep Commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment